Are you a High School / Middle School player looking for extra training?
What are development sessions?
- 1 hour of high quality training each week
- Max of 6 players per group
- Technique training
- Speed and agility training
- Awareness training
Benefits of being part of a development group:
- Learn alongside similar minded players
- Be part of a group with similar goals
- Opportunity for more advanced training
- Ability to work on 1v1 and 2v2 drills to expand tactical and technical capabilities
- Players tend to work harder in smaller groups
- Get extra elite training each week
- More affordable compared to 1on1 training
- Each player will receive a 90 Minutes Fitness training shirt, made by Under Armour.
- After every 4 sessions, each player will receive a detailed report on their progress. It will outline what they have done really well, and what they should focus on over the next 4 sessions to improve their game.
How long does this program last?
For a total of 12 weeks.
Where are the weekly sessions held and what time?
Sessions are held at Legends of Pittsburgh Gym on their turf field. Sessions are held on Friday nights:
MS Girls Group - 7.30pm
HS Girls Group - 8.30pm
When does the program begin?
The session dates are as follows:
December - 2nd, 9th, 16th
January - 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
February - 3rd, 10th, 17th, 24th
March - 3rd
Currently, we offer 2 development group:
- Middle School Girls (Ages 11-13)
- High School Girls (Ages 14-18)
If you would like to be part of any of these groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register your interest and find out more.
Please note: most players who attend these groups are current 1on1 players. It is strongly advised to schedule at least a single 1on1 session prior to joining the group.